Happy Birthday to a friend who deserves the very best of all the special things in life that make it happiest!
Have a Wonderful Birthday Jossie Jaalouk !!
Because today’s so special it really wouldn’t do, to send one simple birthday wish to last the whole year through… So this wishes happy moments, a day when dreams come true, and a year that’s filled with all the things that mean the most to you.
– She is a coffee bean in the morning. Always fresh warm and lovely
– She can turn any comment into a sentence worth entering history witty
– She can easily lead marketing campaigns and launch high ranked slogans. Try her
– She is one of the best work partners in all projects of MTV Lebanon and trusts her team
– When she dances, she knows how to make the floor swing! Especially when Naji Osta sings
– She is Taurus with a Leo heart, a Libra brain, a Sagittarius sweetness, a Virgo intelligence…
– Niyyel yalle bterda 3leeeeeee
– She loves being the talk of the town, she loves gifts, even a flower means a lot for her
– She’s Always Online on Whatsapp and I have no idea how she can do it
– She’s super Funny, & shares with people around her generosity of soul, sincerity & kindness
– A kind heart, a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles
– She’s got 2 tattoos.. A 3rd one is possible!
– She’s the “lol” girl
– It’s with her that u can have endless hahaha conversations
Because innocent people always die, in this country, Lebanon!
Yesterday, a family dispute developed into a gunfight in the northern city of Tripoli Thursday, killing a passerby and wounding another man, security sources said.
The shooting pitted members from the Sharafeddine family against those from the Othman family in an internal market in Tripoli.
Janeid Nashar, a taxi driver, who happened to be driving in the area, was critically wounded in his chest and died later in a hospital.
Didn’t know Junaid in person, but I can still remember that he was the taxi driver couple of times and picked me to my university.
It’s just so sad. Nothing more to say…